Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
blinking phone light

Posted by goldy (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 8, 11 at 14:03

I have a uniden cordless PHONE after deleting all calls the light continues to blink'It's driving me crazy.Can someone help me put out this light.each time I go on line for help from the co.they end up telling me I have to pay.Please help me if you can.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: blinking phone light

Which model do you have? Is it the Message light that is blinking?
If you don't have yours, you can download owners manuals from the Uniden website.
The phone company may be sending a signal that their voice recorder has a message for you (even if you didn't know you had that service).

o

Ihave dect2185 series and the light continues to blink.

o

Many phones have an indicator for the telephone company's voice mail (which is different than the answering machine that's part of the phone). Usually a odd dial tone is another indicator of a waiting voice mail.

To reset the VM indicator, read page 15 of the manual.

Here is a link that might be useful: Uniden Phone

o

Thankyou so much mike kaiser It worked like a charm.

o

your light is blinking because you have voice mail or the voice mail box is full....

o

How to you emty the voice mail.I'm old and don't follow directions too good.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here