Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Magnavox TS2560 B101, Chassis 25E503-00AA

Posted by goudagouda (My Page) on
Wed, May 28, 08 at 20:05

Hello. None of the channels (I don't have cable) are coming in on my tv and all I get is static. I've already checked all the connections, which are fine, and my DVD/VHS works too. I recently cancelled my wireless internet service and disconnected some cables and the modem for that and thought I might have accidentally touched something for the tv in the process, but I'm positive the tv stopped working just before this (they happened at about the same time and I don't remember for sure!). I called the maintenence guy, who said no one else has been having any problems with a signal or anything and he walked me through some menu options on the phone, but nothing worked. If it is relevant, the cable option is set to "no" and the input option is set to "vcr/aux" (this is what he had me check). Do you know what it might be or anything else I could try? Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here