Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tbwalter55

Magnavox MS3252S431 - clicks, screen goes blank, green power stay

tbwalter55
17 years ago

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.

Thanks for any help.

Tom

Comments (8)

• cruiser
    17 years ago

I am also having a similiar problem with my Magnavox MS3250C. I can turn it on, it will work for a minute, then go black screen but the power light is still on. Audio is fine.

I can turn it off and then back on and the picture will come back. It will stay on for a minute or two then go black again. It does seem to happen less and less as the set warms up. I also seem to think that the picture is a little on the red side and I can't seem to adjust that.

• strawboss59
    17 years ago

Are these lcd hd tv's? If so I've had similar problems, here's my post...

Here is a link that might be useful: 26mf605w

• yoopertvguy
    16 years ago

My Phillips Magnavox MS3252s431 won't light up at all, but the green power light is on. Any ideas?

• eddabee
    16 years ago

I have a 32" magnavox tv model#ms3252s431 when i turn it on it tries to turn on but the screen will go black sometimes shuts power off could you help me with the solution also has hissimg noise when it trres to power up

• scrufflaw
    15 years ago

I have the same problem. Has anyone gotten a solution yet?

• khan_lahori
    15 years ago

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.

• khan_lahori
    15 years ago

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.I change the R3340 but still same problem plus first the volume bar will appear and sometimes lower the volume by itself. then the main tv menu will appear on its own and randomly move thru the menu. the 3rd stage is it will do all of this.

• gogginsd_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

The screen on my about a year old Magnavox model 42MF439B/F742-inch TV goes blank and good sound. The green power light comes on. If I power off the TV and then power on again the same happens. I purchase from Badcock Furniture Store and I have never removed since mounting TV to Wall. What should I do. I am still paying for this TV