Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Magnavox MS3252S431 - clicks, screen goes blank, green power stay

Posted by tbwalter55 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 16, 06 at 19:51

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.

Thanks for any help.

Tom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Magnavox MS3252S431 - clicks, screen goes blank, green power

I am also having a similiar problem with my Magnavox MS3250C. I can turn it on, it will work for a minute, then go black screen but the power light is still on. Audio is fine.

I can turn it off and then back on and the picture will come back. It will stay on for a minute or two then go black again. It does seem to happen less and less as the set warms up. I also seem to think that the picture is a little on the red side and I can't seem to adjust that.

o

Are these lcd hd tv's? If so I've had similar problems, here's my post...

Here is a link that might be useful: 26mf605w

o

My Phillips Magnavox MS3252s431 won't light up at all, but the green power light is on. Any ideas?

o

I have a 32" magnavox tv model#ms3252s431 when i turn it on it tries to turn on but the screen will go black sometimes shuts power off could you help me with the solution also has hissimg noise when it trres to power up

o

I have the same problem. Has anyone gotten a solution yet?

o

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.

o

The screen on my 15 month old Magnavox model MS3252S431 (chassis L01-1UAC-7638) 32-inch TV goes blank with a clicking sound. The green power light stays on. If I power off the TV and then power on again everything is fine.... sometimes for a few hours, sometimes the problem occurs again in a minute.I change the R3340 but still same problem plus first the volume bar will appear and sometimes lower the volume by itself. then the main tv menu will appear on its own and randomly move thru the menu. the 3rd stage is it will do all of this.

o
RE: Magnavox 42MF439B/F7 screen goes blank, sounds is good

The screen on my about a year old Magnavox model 42MF439B/F742-inch TV goes blank and good sound. The green power light comes on. If I power off the TV and then power on again the same happens. I purchase from Badcock Furniture Store and I have never removed since mounting TV to Wall. What should I do. I am still paying for this TV

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here