Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
citizen

Posted by troyzee (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 15, 07 at 9:25

i have a 27 inch flat screen citizen tv when i am watching all sports the scores on the top of the screen are always cut off any ideals on how to fix this

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: citizen

The vertical height or centering adjustment needs to be aligned. This is usually done in the service alignment menu for the TV. How old is the set? Is it still under warranty?

o

its about 2 years old i think the warranty is up if its not dont think i have the bill for it i dont see any where on it for the vertical height or centering adjustment not on the back of the tv or in the menu

o

Does tv have Zoom option ?
Or perhaps your cable box has a zoom option and enabled.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here