Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wally World offering an analog to digital

Posted by tobr24u (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 8, 08 at 10:01

converter for $43! It is a magnavox with more brands on the way. If you apply for federal coupons worth $40, your conversion should be cheap and simple. You are entitled to two coupons. As I watch mostly DVDs, and most of those are not HDs, I am glad to see that conversion cost will be so little...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wally World offering an analog to digital

Actually you need a digital to analog converter to convert the new digital TV signal to work on your existing analog TV.

o

The conversion that is coming up isn't going to make everything HD. It is going to make everything digital. You most likely are already converted since you can already watch DVD's on your TV.

o

I stand corrected. It should have read digital to analog. But my TVs are analog and 90% of DVDs are analog, not HD...

o

If you have an up converting DVD player and a real HDTV you will be surprised at how good a DVD can look.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here