Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recommend Automatic Clock Radio

Posted by lucky_12 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 11, 08 at 1:34

Please recommend a clock radio that can automatically set the time of day and hopefully one thats not too complicated to operate thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recommend Automatic Clock Radio

Five days and no recommendations. Let me approach this the opposite way and suggest one not recommended since you say "hopefully one thats not too complicated to operate". An "Atomic Clock" labeled LA CROSS TECHNOLOGY is not recommended!

o

haven't had it that long but, I bought the emerson research. they have a web site, www.emersonradio.com not that complicated to setup, can set for weekday and for weekend, automatically restores time and date after a power outage, bought it at walmart, inexpensive

o

I went to Walmart and got the Research Smartset CKS1862. Its set-and-forget, exactly what I need, thanks.

o

I got two of the big round schoolhouse clocks from walmart... a few days after the daylight savings time one updates to the right time - a few days later I swap locations with the one that hasnt updated,,, a few days later it suddenly is the right time too.

If I manually tell them to update, they never connect - If I simply manually set the time, they update and become exactly an hour off sooner or later.

o

Im not sure if your still looking for a clock but I have had quite a few of them and the skyscan clock is by far my favorite!! I attached a link to this post of the product that im talking about!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Skyscan Clock!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here