Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
32 ' Philips 27PT543S37A L01.1U AC-7638

Posted by fazi (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 10, 09 at 1:17

I have Phillips 32" Tv, when i turn ON the Tv green LED turned ON but relay is keep clicking 4 to 5 times , then i have to turned OFF. I repeat this process for 15-20 times . then i heard buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ssssseeeennnneenenenene which indicates that picture will come soon. turn OFF and ON again it appear half size of the picture and turned OFF again, i repeat this process again 5-10 times the picture appear completely , after this no problem TV can run 24/7 i can change channel no problem . every time when i turn OFF the TV for a while i have to repeat the same hectic process , please advise me to rectify this problem.the capacitor 47uf-35 position 2455 looks in good condition.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
32 ' Philips 27PT543S37A L01.1U AC-7638

anyone can solve my problem

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here