Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
question about hdtv's

Posted by drewopo (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 9, 07 at 21:29

hello all , i am new to posting on this fourm but have been reading though it for about that last year and alot of the posts have been helpfull , anyways on to my question , i am looking to get a new tv soon , and have it down to two differnt one, a 70 inch jvc Model HD-70FH97 or a 67 inch samsung Model HL-S6767W was wandering if anybody ahs an experiance with either one or if anyone has had any problems with either one, thanks for any help
drew

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: question about hdtv's

drewopo: If you do not get any responses here, just go to Yahoo or Google and type in the model of the TV followed by Reviews and you can get some information from other users that post their reviews at these websites.

o
RE: question about hdtv's

The last issue of Consumer's Reports has a review on the most popular TV's.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here