Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Phillips TV problem

Posted by jack_netzero (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 21, 06 at 19:47

My 13 inch Phillips TV(Model CCC130AT01) suddenly went blank. The picture will not come after turning on for 5 minutes, however the audio is fine.

Any suggestion or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jack

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Phillips TV problem

Vertical IC may have defective connections or the IC may be defective. Either one will blank the video.

pw

o

Thanks PW,
Since this my first time trying to fix electronics, is there a way to find out where exactly this IC located inside the TV? Please let me know.

Thanks again.
Jack

o

i have a 32" inch phillips tv and worked fine but i turned it on today and i only got black and white pee wee plz help me!

o

We have a Philips 15PF9925/17S LCD TV. It had been working fine. When we tried to turn it on the other day there was sound, but no picture (the screen was black). Please help.

o
Phillips 20PT6441/37 s#BZ1A0415103408

Top 1-1/2" of screen is black, looks like missing part of picture is compressed into the next 1/2" of screen, rest of picture is fine.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

o
Philips 25TS56 Smart Series won't stay on

I sometimes use the sleep feature on the tv to shut it off after my husband falls asleep. I did that last night and today, I turned it on as usual and it has a bluish-white picture with thin horizontal black lines and then within 20 seconds or so, it just shuts off. I tried it several times. I even tried unplugging it and plugging it back in after awhile. Still the same thing happens. Can you help me out?

o

Philips 25TS56 Smart Series won't stay on

has a bluish-white picture with thin horizontal black lines and then within 20 seconds or so, it just shuts off.

hope you can help.. Thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here