Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Westinghouse Icebox - DVD/computer/radio combo

Posted by vicrivera (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 16, 10 at 19:47

I have had nothing but problems since the purchase of this item in 2005. It stopped working about a year after purchase and the motherboard went. When I went to try to purchase the part or request them to repair, I have had no help with it at all. Can anyone help with a name of the President from this company Westinghouse so that I can dispute this? I spent $2000 on this unit and I feel very disappointed.

Please advise anyone out there who has had similar experiences? Now they are telling me it is discontinued and they cannot replace the motherboard yet they continue to sell it...

Victor Rivera

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Westinghouse Icebox - DVD/computer/radio combo

model number ?

o
RE: Westinghouse Icebox - DVD/computer/radio combo

President and CEO: Aris Candris

Westinghouse Electric Company LLC
4350 Northern Pike
Monroeville, PA 15146-2886

PA Tel. 412-374-4111
Fax 412-374-3272

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here