Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Philips projection tv video blacks out.

Posted by honda1998civic (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 28, 07 at 17:45

i have a 2001 model #43P8341 Philips projection tv and the audio and video work fine when i unplug and plug the tv back in then video suddenly just goes out. It turns black but audio still works fine. The power button is lighted up and when the video blacks out the power button will flash twice then pause and continue to flash twice then pause. If i unplug tv and plug in again it will work but not long before video blacks out again. I was told it was the small signal board so please let me know if this is correct. Also Is this easy to replace myself or would i still need a professional todo it so they can program tv again? Please posts. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here