Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Philips 27ts54 c101 white line center

Posted by lightlyblazin (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 21, 08 at 3:06

The Problem
Philips 27TS54 c101 27B800-7562 White horizontal line in the center of the screen. Color is present in the first half inch of the leftist corner of the horizontal line.
Audio is present and controllable. The green power led from a cold non plugged in state remains solid until CRT goes to ignite. A click is heard then the green power LED blinks.
I request any info or tips you might have pertaining to this problem

2/20/2008
P.S. 25"-27" CRT board APT187

Possible Answer
Posted by PEE_WEE 4/28/2005
On the CRT circuit board(picture tube), you will find R3340, which is a 10 ohm 1/3w resistor. The location of the resistor is printed on the bottom of the ckt board. It is burned open, replace with a 10 ohm 1/2w resistor. This will solve your problem. The original resistor was sized too small, should have been a 1/2 watt.

NOTE to PEE_WEE
My resistors are not numbered the same on my crt board APT187. R4330 does not exist GSM 02/20/2008
Thanks
sincerely Lightlyblazin

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here