Return to the Electronics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
best battery charger

Posted by victory_tea2085 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 4, 09 at 20:52

My 3 yo son has all kinds of toys that use either AA or AAA batteries. Which is the best battery charger for these batteries? Hope this is the correct forum- thanks, Paul

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: best battery charger

Hi Paul,
first not all batteries are rechargeable & ensure your batteries are Ni-Zn,Ni-Cd,Ni-MH and Li-Ion type.
Electronic cahrger is recommend,picture in link for refers only.http:
//www.dianzinet.com/uploads/img/d/5/f/200509072336407621shui.jpg

o

I am aware that you need rechargeable batteries. Looking for the best charger - supplied batteries combination. memomark-jimmy, sorry, couldn't get the link to come up but thanks. Paul

o

There was a rumor going around that rechargables did not have enough voltage for Wii remotes. Ever hear of that? Does it make any sense?

o

true, some things don't like the 1.2v rechargables and need the 1.5v alkalines. there are true 1.5v rechargables out there, you just have to look.

as far as what charger, depends on teh battery. you cannot recharge a Li-Ion in some Ni-Cad/NiMH chargers. but most all abtts will charge in one rated for Li-ION.

o

I guess I would like someone to recommend a specific battery charger + rechargeable batteries that I could purchase. Thanks, Paul

o

i have the Energizer charger it holds up to 8 AA/AAA at a time,i bought mine for the same reason all the kids toys and for the camera,been very pleased with it had it for a year now .oh the model # is PS3.

o

I've been very happy with the Maha MH-C9000 I bought almost a year ago. Seemed like the best I could find at the time. Thomas Distributing carries a lot of chargers and batteries.

Here is a link that might be useful: Thomas Distributing

o

Thanks people- now I have some chargers to look at. The energizer sounds pretty good. Paul

o

I would like a charger that does AA and AAA- 8 at a time. Can't seem to locate the one netlos recommended. Paul

o

found this link http://www.batteriesandbutter.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=E2FamilyCharger&Category_Code=enrcbt

o

Thank you netlos, I,m sure I can find something at Batteries and Butter- great site.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Electronics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here