Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mike423

Wireless Thermometer

mike423
13 years ago

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good wireless thermometer that can have multiple sensors? It would also be preferable if it was in the cheaper range around $30 (with out the cost for addition sensors). I need something that will work well and accurately but don't need anything fancy. Working in low temperature conditions accurately during winter is a must though. Thanks

-Mike

Comments (3)

• mike_kaiser_gw
    13 years ago

Might look at the LaCrosse WS-7013BZ-IT. MSRP is $26.95 and will accept inputs from 3 sensors.

Have you thought of Weatherbug? Depending on where you live they can have data from a number of local stations.

• albert_135   39.17°N 119.76°W 4695ft.
    13 years ago

My Radio Shack handles three channels and has a high/low memory but I think that to get more than one remote sensor will cost more than $30.

Were I shopping again I think I would consider looking on Amazon. Who knows what they may have.

• jimisham
    13 years ago

I've had a LA Crosse WS-9625U-IT for several years. It will accept 3 sensors.
    The manual recommends alkaline batteries, but I believe I've read that for extreme low temperatures, lithium batteries be used in the sensors.
    It's been so long since I've changed the batteries in mine, I can't remember what kind I have.