Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Six Inch - Eight Inch Tall Dolls

Posted by Greenjeans (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 25, 02 at 19:30

Anyone know a source for purchasing 6"-8" dolls for which one can makes clothes? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Six Inch - Eight Inch Tall Dolls

ebay........

o

Thank you, but ebay is not carrying these.

o

I saw several sized dolls at Walmart today in the crafts/sewing dept. Some were more the fashion doll type but others were darling little girl dolls with hair. They have quite a variety. Hope you take a look.

o

I bought my Ginny on ebay and I see them all the time so keep checking back, but there are many doll sites on the www. Do a google search for 6" or 8" dolls and you will probably come up with more than you care to look at...If you are going to be sewing to sell, I would make sure that I bought a known name like the Ginny or Ginger or one of the MA's because the Walmart dolls while cute often have a sze of their own.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here