Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Life-size dolls...size 4T...anyone here make them?

Posted by pathfinder81601 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 6, 06 at 16:01

I am looking for a doll to use for modeling girls' clothing in a size 3T or 4T. Anyone have suggestions?

Billie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Life-size dolls...size 4T...anyone here make them?

have you looked at the apple valley dolls?

chris wears a size 3
http://welovedolls.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=03H591&Category_Code=36D&Product_Count=0

the only problem with these ones..if you dont know how to reborn then you will have a problem, as they need to be painted. i do reborn and can make her (or him) look as the picture. just let me know. this kit only comes with the head..you still need the body and limbs, plus the wig...

i can come up with the body for $39 plus shipping (this also includes armature so you can pose her) , head for $36 plus shipping, wigs vary on what type you want...but generally are $20 and up. then its just cost of having her reborn (i could do her...but there are others here that do it also!).

just let me know. im working on getting some pics, but i just moved and my furniture isnt even here.

o
RE: Life-size dolls...size 4T...anyone here make them?

Thanks, ctrbug! I appreciate your help, but I have given up on the life size doll and moved on to other projects.

I only needed the body, not a head, but was not able to find anything. I could probably make one myself, but I got distracted by other things and moved on.

I hope that your furniture has arrived and that everything is in order in your new home.

Thanks again. You're the best!

Billie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here