Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Doll Parts

Posted by starrynight (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 23, 06 at 21:59

I found a ton of china doll parts in my ceramic work room which I got off of my mother since she can't make them anymore. Turns out my father found a couple china dolls from the 1800's and had ceramic molds made from them. I'm still looking for the molds in the work room, but I found almost 50 sets of china doll parts, I'm talking heads with two arms and legs each that range from a bonnet china doll to what lokos like a civil war replica china doll. I can't keep these all here. If anyone knows a place I can sell them, or if anyone on here wants them I can send pictures with email.
Thanks
Virginia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Doll Parts

Wowser, Star! You should list some of those for sale on eBay. Millions of people shop there every day, especially collectors. Let us know if you do so we can have a look. Good luck to you.

Billie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here