Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking For Free Primitive Doll Patterns

Posted by
wilma
(wil061@webtv.net) on
Sat, Nov 3, 01 at 8:11

I am looking for any patterns for primitive dolls,raggedys,rustic angels.etc.
Have searched the web for different styles of the rustic dolls.
Found one site that has free patterns.
Rustic Raggedys:
http://www.rusticraggedys.com

Thanks
Wilma

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking For Free Primitive Doll Patterns

cool site. I guess ya have to get the newsletter to get the free pattern, huh!?
Thanx

o

Deb
try this link below to get Novembers free pattern

Here is a link that might be useful: Free Primitive Pattern Link

o

Hello there, I am new to this site and am thrilled that there are others out there that love to make dolls, ect. I tried to go onto the rustic raaggedys.com site and the server had just told me error and does not exist. Does anyone have the site name again, I would greatly appreciate it or any site with free primitive doll patterns. Thank you again and it is great to meet so many new crafters out there:)

o

if you like prim crafts the you should subscribe to feedbiz best free craft patterns.you get some junk but also so really cool patterns

o

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for free patterns to make primitive dolls. I've tried a few of the websites recommended, but they aren't found on my server. Do you have any great pattern suggestions? Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here