Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bed Dolls

Posted by Glenna33 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 1, 02 at 13:30

I am looking for a bed doll kit that I had when I was a girl. The dress was made from connecting circular pannels of felt with yarn. The pannels were pre-cut. Can anyone help?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bed Dolls

Sounds neat! I have never heard of these. If you find one, could you post a picture?

o

I know exactly what you are looking for -- Lee Wards was one outlet for these kits. The pre-cut circles were out of a papery type material. I haven't seen or heard of these dolls in years. Most of the bed dolls available now are crochet. I'll keep looking, though. Good luck with your search.

Roxie

o

If I remember correctly, the circles were milk-separator fliters---my cousin had one and I thought that thing was sooo neat!!

o

Jeez, I just saw a set of instructions for one of these a few weeks ago.....I will go back and look if that particular store still has it......they were made with thin foamy type stuff ......the ones I remember. I will go and look next time the place is open.

o

Herrschners still sells the milk filter doll kit...

It is their product number KD154001.

Here is a link that might be useful: Herrschners Decorative Bed Doll Kit

o

I have this pattern please email me will send via email

o

Has anyone had any sucess in finding this pattern. I have contacted the above emails and they are no longer valid. I called Herrschners and they no longer carry the kit. I have been looking for this pattern for years and thought I had finally found it :( If anyone knows the pattern I would linve to have it
thanks

o

Ellen did you find the pattern yet ? I think I have it and if you still need it I will look for it...Diane

o

Thanks so much for sending the pattern via email. She is exactly like I remembered! I did encounter some problems printing, however. Would it be presumptious to ask if this pattern could be sent snail mail? I would, of course, pay postage and copying. I sure would appreciate this as I could not read the first page of needed materials at all but the picture did come through, although a bit blurry. But thanks again so very much. Brought back many memories:)

o

I have been looking for the same pattern as well as the crochet pattern. Can anyone help me?

o

I've been looking on the internet for hours trying to find the craft dolls that are used to make bed dolls. Can anyone help? Please
Smiling today, :)
Mollie Doodle

o

If you are talking about the milk filter doll, I have a pattern-e-mail me at donna-jean@att.net

o

I have been looking for this pattern and directions for a long time. I would like to make one of the dolls for a God Daughter. I would appreciate help from anyone. Thanks.

Jan Reed

o

im looking for the fibre craft crochet pillow bed doll patterns. there use to be all kinds of them but now are next to impossible to find if anyone can help me pleases email me at lonewolf525@hotmail.com thanks cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here