Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ISO Bed Doll Patterns

Posted by KimW (kimmigirl1@hotmail.com) on
Tue, Oct 16, 01 at 11:10

I am looking for the bed doll patterns that are like the ones I think in annies attic, where there are one for each of the months and the wedding bed doll pattern also. If anyone knows where I can find these or has them let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ISO Bed Doll Patterns

I have the 12 calendar doll patterns is that what you want?

o

DO YOU HAVE THE BED DOLL PATTERNS FOR 2005 AND 2006

o

patterns for me to me to please I have new grand neice would love to make them. Thank You Blessings Always

o

I just love looking at those dolls and would love to attempt making one for my two grandchildren as well. I'm shure it's hard to choose which one to make first!

o

I am looking for the fibre craft pattern of Wendy Wiggles crochet baby doll..I have a few fibre craft patterns to trade..I have as follows:

Annabelle
Miriam
Mary Had a Little Lamb
Christmas Carolers
Mrs. Claus
Queen of Jewels
Musical Bride

o

I am looking for any patterns for Calendar bed dolls for 1997. I would really like August.

o
bed doll with foam dress

I have spent years looking for a pattern that was a bed doll with a dress made with thin foam circles. Mom had one in the 50's or 60's and I would love to make one for my daughters, grandaughters and great grandaughters. It is not easy to find one. Does any one have one that they could scan and send me. or would you know where they are sold . maybe they don't exist anymore. Thank you.

o

Mary6971 these were made with the milk filters they use on the farms.. not sure about a pattern I think you can google it and find one.. they are put together with yarn My idea of a bed doll is one that when I was a child many many years ago is a model type doll and a dress made that is a big circle and lots of ruffels and very fancy.. she normally would have a big fancy southern type hat and the bodice of the dress is also very fancy..They are sometimes call " Boudoir dolls."
here is a web site for the milk filter dolls
http://gailsdollpatterns.com/MilkFilterDolls.html

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here