Wondering if anyone knew how to make those cute little time out dolls

Comments (116)

• Alaska_Raider
    21 years ago

Patsy...I would LOVE this also...thanks

• Isa13
    21 years ago

Hi, Patsy...
    My I also have those patterns for the timeout dolls.
    I really appreciate... Thanks... Isabel

jibarayo1@yahoo.com

• Related Discussions

Time-out Dolls

Q

Comments (5)
    I will see if I can find my time out doll pattern.. and copy it and mail it to you.. I never ever used the pvc pipe or wood, as I was always afraid a child could get hurt and that the wood or pvc pipe could break thru the fabric.. I just stuff them very snug and they stand up find.. here are some pics of mine.
    ...See More

time out dolls

Q

Comments (0)
    Here are some more of my pics of my time out dolls Here is a link that might be useful: http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z82/route8joanc0904/
    ...See More

time out dolls pictures

Q

Comments (2)
    donnajean, I make the bodies all from cloth ..no wood at all, and I add the hair a few strands at a time to make it look more real.. the girl dolls dresses I make also to make sure they fit properly.. the little boys I use thriftstore finds.. I have sold over 50 of these dolls and I still get orders. I have stopped making them for a while.. as I was getting burned out.. I did how ever make one special one for a lady to have a little boy doll look like her little boy and she wanted to give to her mother.. the little guy had bright red hair.. it turned out really cute.. I have seen the ones with the wood and some with just the suffing in a pair of PJs but they do not look or hold up like mine do.. I am trying to figure out how to post the pattern on line as soon as I can I will post the web site here.. glad you enjoyed my dolls, they were like part of the family at times.. LOL
    ...See More

Time Out Doll/Pouty Baby Pattern/Instructions

Q

Comments (2)
    Im looking for visual pattern and how to on making these timeout dolls or pouty babys.. needing the visual pattern how to
    ...See More
  • claddagh
    21 years ago

I just found this by doing a search. I'd also like the directions for making one of these adorable dolls! If you don't mind, that it. Thanks!
    Denise

Denise@210east.net

• Krisi
    21 years ago

HI I would like the instructions for the time out babies

Thank you so much. I like to do crafts this will help me

EMail: Rainbow1203@msn.com

• wonderwoman51
    21 years ago

Hope I am not to late I just found this forum. I am looking for a pattern and pictures of the timeout dolls. Would love to have it to make dolls for christmas for my grandchildren.I can't afford to pay much cause i live on disabillity,but am willing to pay.you can e-mail me at lcarter@inteliport.com
    thanks in advance,
    wonderwonder51

• dalgal
    21 years ago

Patsy if you are still able!?!
    Jwatkins10@msn.com
    Thanks!!!!

• shantilly_1
    21 years ago

does someone still have this pattern i would appreciate a copy.

• fransnookey
    21 years ago

What is a Time Out doll? Is to to give to kids to hug while they are having time outs?

• doris836
    21 years ago

Could you please email me the pattern also? Itried the x and it would not work for me. I wanna also make some. Thanks for your time and help. Doris

• gimpytwice
    18 years ago

would love a copy also if you have the time,GREAT BIG THANKS,Sharyl

• quilterliz
    18 years ago

please send me a copy of the time-out dolls pattern. lizbird@sympatico.ca

• crumrill
    17 years ago

could U please send me a copy? if you have time and if its still available? thanks crumrill@netzero.net

• karen819
    17 years ago

This is wonderful! Could you please send me the pattern for these adorable dolls? Thanks so much! I just love these kids and see them everywhere! karenandsteve@comcast.net

• tammyg
    17 years ago

Oh please, could you send me this pattern as well? I have tried to make this doll and it just doesnt look right.
    thegarlicks@bellsouth.net
    Thanks so much, Tammy

• dimac01
    17 years ago

If you are still sending this pattern out I would love one. Have looked and looked with no luck. Thanks !!

• pegt9
    17 years ago

I would love the pattern for the time out dolls! I've been looking for a friend for her birthday!

Thanks!!!!!!

• debbiedo7
    17 years ago

Patsy,
    I bet you never thought that this would still be going 6 yrs later.
    I too would love to have the directions for the time out doll.
    debbiedo7@sbcglobal.net
    Debbie

• broncomom
    17 years ago

Hi I'm hoping to get the pattern for these dolls, have a grandson and would love to use his clothes to send dolls to Great Grandparents, Thank you so very very much

• zone_8grandma
    17 years ago

Gosh, I hate to post a "me too" post, but I sure would love to have that pattern.
    dianne_duncan@yahoo.com

thanks so very much!

• cornerbaby
    17 years ago

I would also love to have that pattern for the timeout dolls if it is still available. mizzbizz@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance for responding

• karlap
    17 years ago

I would love to have one of these as well. swntch@shaw.ca
    I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed. Thanks

• scarletk9
    17 years ago

After reading through all these, I got a good laugh and I have to also ask: "Please send me one, too!"

• ravynblayze
    17 years ago

For seven years Patsy you have kindly shared this with everyone, could I please bother you for a copy my dear? Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
    highland@ruraltel.net

Tina

• grannyintulsa
    16 years ago

I would love to have this pattern if it is still available. I crochet lots of dolls, but this is the neatest, no matter how many years it's been out.

Thanks in advance.

• jenl48089
    16 years ago

I would love to have this pattern also. Thank you in advance!

Jennifer

• jenl48089
    16 years ago

I would love to receive your doll pattern! My e-mail address is jenl48089@wowway.com

Thanks in advance
    Jennifer

• feb1045
    16 years ago

hi i am feb1045@yahoo.com
    i am trying to find a pattern for the timeout doll.
    can anyone help me ?.

• gingermc
    16 years ago

hi iam new to this forum just joined today and i would also love the pattern and instructions and any photos thanks very much gingermc@hotmail.co.uk

• sewfaithfully
    16 years ago

I just did a google search on the time out doll pattern and it brought me here. I don't know if Patsy or anyone else is able to send the pattern out or not anymore but I would love to have it. I'd like to make some as models for children's items.

• doxiemama101
    16 years ago

would love one too

• sewfaithfully
    16 years ago

I found patterns for the time out dolls on ebay. They had several posted.

• craftyjanjan
    16 years ago

I don't know if the pattern is still being e-mailed or not. But could someone please send it to janjanh55@yahoo.com.
    Thanks, Janet

• ranchetta
    16 years ago

I was doing a search for the time out/pouty dolls, I have a couple pairs of overalls that were my sons when he was young, I'd like to make a couple dolls out of. Does anyone of the pattern to share!!?? That would be great!!! Thanks so much!

• vjf6122
    16 years ago

I would also like the pattern and how to, to make the time out doll, peekaboo doll and do you have the pattern for a doll with legs and arm that bends? I saw the dolls at a craft fair this weekend that are like the time out dolls, but with bendable legs and arms with pumpkin heads on them and one with frankinstien, my daughter wants one of the frankinstien dolls. Thanks, Vickie
    VJF6122@aol.com

• Purplemoon
    16 years ago

Hi. Stumbled on your forum looking for info for a friend who crochets and saw the post asking for instructions on these dolls. I'm a regular on Garden Junk and one of the lady's there posted easy directions and a cute photo of one of her's that she had out in her garden. Here it is.
    Hope it helps.
    Karen

this is how i do it....
    I take a piece of styrofoam (just a piece that I got when I bought something) ,make it fit the shoe.Then duct tape that to a wooden dowel. I loosely duct tape the dowels at the top too. Then I take a pair of sleepers,put the taped styrofoam inside,then start to stuff with plastic bags.Then I put the sleepers in the shoes and hot glue them.then stuff some more!Keep stuffing the body .Add the clothes.Then when I figure out how to do a head (still haven't got that down pat yet). The last one I found a ball at dollar store and hot glued it all together.Hot glued the sleeper to the ball then the shirt. I hot glued the hair to the hat . Then wrapped one arm around the pet and hot glued the hand to the face. Kind of hard to explain but you have to play with them.

• christine
    16 years ago

I WOULD LOVE A GOOD DETAIL PATTERN AND PICS OF HOW TO MAKE THIS DOLL AS WELL IF ANYONE GOT A GOOD ONE PLEASE SEND IT TO ME THANKS

• mrstref
    16 years ago

I would also appreciate instructions for these dolls. I have heard of them being made using pvc pipe, fabric w/polyfil, and also a wood frame. I am looking for the pvc or wood directions. Thanks!!

• dolores13
    15 years ago

Patsy - after all this time you are still getting requests for the pattern of the "Time-out Dolls". Well, here's my request, and thanks in advance for whatever you can provide me..........dolo :-)

• tbussan
    15 years ago

I would like a copy as well. Thank you so much!

• milady1975
    15 years ago

Can anyone email me the patterns for the time out dolls Diannasperry@sbcglobal.net

• kay628
    15 years ago

I would like a copy as well.Thanks

• bevsews
    14 years ago

If possible, I would like to get the instructions for the time-out doll, also.

Thanks

• garste1
    14 years ago

Could I please get the pattern also?

Thanks!!

• bsifried
    14 years ago

Could you please send me direction on how to make the shy dolls. I would like to make them for my grand daughters.
    Thank you
    seifried12@yahoo.com

• cryansmom
    13 years ago

i would love to have the pattern also. i have been trying to make one and can't seem to get it right. also need to know how to put the wood together

• gotcha12
    13 years ago

can you tell me how to make these my mother seen the one her vaction now she home very sick but like craft and would like her to do something in her spare time
    thanks

robbenline@yahoo.com
    GOD BLESS

• Sue Ireland
    13 years ago

I have a friend really wanting to make these dolls. Please, please send to my email. Thank you so much!
    Bless you!

• Geri62552
    11 years ago

Hi Patsy,

I just saw your posting on in this forum about the instructions to make a time out doll along with some pictures. I am not sure how old the posting is but if you still have these instructions, I would very much appreciate it if you could send them to me. I have been looking for instructions for quite some time. If Patsy is no longer on this forum, I would appreciate it if anyone who did received the pictures and instructions would send them to me as well. Thank you so much.

Geri
    gezeee@yahoo.com

• abigailblues
    11 years ago

Hi, I just ran across this group from doing a search for the time out dolls and would so appiciate it if someone could send me the patterns and photo for the time out doll I made them years ago and now for the life of me I can not find my directions any where and can not remember how I did them.

• abigailblues
    11 years ago

Hi, I just ran across this group from doing a search for the time out dolls and would so appiciate it if someone could send me the patterns and photo for the time out doll I made them years ago and now for the life of me I can not find my directions any where and can not remember how I did them.

Sponsored