Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I find patters for faceless amish dolls?

Posted by
Michelle
(mdehosse@home.com) on
Sun, Sep 2, 01 at 20:33

I would like to make a couple sets of these, but cannot find a pattern.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I find patters for faceless amish dolls?

Try Simplicity Pattern #9563 It is a pattern for an amish boy and girl doll and bunny with clothes. Traditional dress with apron and bonnet, overalls for the man with hat, same for the bunnies. They are 20" tall. This is a 1995 pattern so I don't know if it is still available. Good Luck!

o

I just recently checked a book out of the library called "Patterns for Making Amish Dolls and Doll Clothing." I can't remember the author, but it was very good with lots of patterns.

Good luck!

o

There is a pattern for the faceless Amish dolls in the latest "The Quilter" magazine.

Amy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here