Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can someone help a uninformed one?

Posted by fuddyduddy (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 3, 03 at 17:20

..."I am looking for Sasha Doll Patterns,the
16" and the 12"baby...they can be sew,knit, crochet....I was told that the
magazines from the 70's called Golden Hands had the Sasha patterns...They were also
in the books from England called Emu doll clothes..I have Emu..B-26,I
understand there are 2 more", ( I received this mail from a gal, don't know a thing about dolls, clothing or anything else, just wanted to ask you gals in here, for some input, perhaps someone has a hint of where I can go to find this?
Another gal in England has a 31" dolly, wants crocheted outfit to make, where would I locate such a thing for her?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can someone help a uninformed one?

Check here to increase/decrease sizing:
http://www.dollstreetdreamers.com/gridclass1.htm

There's tons of Sasha patterns for sale, if you run a search. If I find any more free ones, I'll post the links here.Here's a few downloadable ones:

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.simplygracedesigns.com/Sainfo.htm

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here