Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kitchen witch poem

Posted by wilkesrose (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 6, 05 at 0:09

I have searched and searched for a kitchen witch poem. I am looking for a specific poem but can't remember much about it. The one posted on this forum is not the one I'm looking for. If you have a kitchen witch poem, please, please post it????? There is a line that goes something about guarding against burned pots and pans, and other disasters. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kitchen witch poem

I am looking for the pattern for the kitchen witch. Can anyone tell me where to find it. Thank you.

o
RE: kitchen witch poem

Here is one I found.

Look who's landed in your kitchen
Bringing fortune to your home
It's me the lucky kitchen witch
Your special little gnome

I'll end burnt pots
I'll keep meals hot
I'll do such magic chores
For I'm your lucky kitchen witch
Keep me safe by your kitchen door.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here