Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
large Barbie doll clothes patterns

Posted by
Tami
(jip@valkyrie.net) on
Sat, Aug 4, 01 at 21:24

Does anyone know where (or if) I can locate a pattern(s) to make clothes for the life-size Barbie doll that is app. 3 feet tall? Many thanks in advance!! :-)
Tami

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: large Barbie doll clothes patterns

Tami,
Did you ever find a pattern for Just My Size Barbie? I tried looking at the suggested site but couldn't find a pattern.
I have two grandchildren that have these dolls and I too would like to find a pattern.
One just sold on ebay for over $60.00!!
Blessings
Paulette

o

Hey...you guys have any luck........I am looking for a My Size pattern too.......

The Fashion doll website link above must be having problems......I was hoping to order a copy of a pattern there but can't get the order links to work.....

I am not sure exactly if she has patterns to sell or what....I was hoping for that Simplicity 8817....Any ideas....

o

I found the pattern on her site and have ordered it......I ordered it via paypal because she said she ships in three days but haven't heard from her......she is slow in responding but she does have a list of patterns there that she will sell....

I also made patterns for the doll by my little old self and they turned out quite nice. I posted a link to three of my dresses in the other My Size thread.......

o

I have taken my 11 1/2 barbie patterns to a copy store and enlarged them to fit my size doll. The clothes are beautiful just like the regular dolls

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here