Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recent Projects

Posted by Roxie5166 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 18, 02 at 16:59

Just wondering what everyone is working on? Any new and exciting projects? I'm busy sewing clothing for the American Girl type doll and I love it. They're really fun and easy to sew for. I'm also making several "rag dolls" for my grandaughter. Photos will follow after everyone is completed.
What are you currently working on?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recent Projects

I am making a quilt for my granddaughter, and then onto a blue jean scrap quilt for my great nephew forhis birthday. Also trying to decide what to do for an ornament swap I joined and am painting gingerbread items to try and sell on ebay, and also making a bunch of table runners for gifts and to hopefully sell on Ebay or at a craft show this year. And crocheting spider webs to sell on Ebay. Sold lots last year. Money sure came in handy, but I was crocheting in my sleep 24/7. LOL!
I can't wait to see the pics of your dools and stuff when you post them

o
RE: Recent Projects

Still sewing for dolls too..I sew for AG, and the different size Barbies mostly but have a huge stash that I have been working on.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here