Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tons of free patterns

Posted by joelke (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 6, 11 at 1:10

http://www.lilliemaescrafts.com/printinginstructions.htm

Free Olde Fashion Primitive Raggedy Ann Doll Patterns * Free Primitive Doll Patterns * Free Rag & Cloth Doll Patterns * Free Country & Folk Art Doll Patterns * Free Vintage Doll Patterns * Free Collector Doll Patterns * Free Primitive & Folk Art Stitchery Patterns * Free Critter Patterns * Free Primitive Lighting Patterns * Free Ornie Patterns * Free Primitive & Folk art Pocket Patterns * Free Holiday & Seasonal Craft Patterns * Free Shelf Sitter Patterns * Free Cloth & Fabric Flower Craft Patterns

All patterns included here are FREE!!!
To download to your computer, click on "download" button.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tons of free patterns

do youknow where i can get ones for annies bed doll society

o
tons of free patterns

I am new to this site, do you have any Annie's Bed Doll Society? I have Annie's Calendar Bed Doll Society: The 1992 Collector's Series with the bride pattern. Do you have any others?

Thank you for your time.

Have a great day!

o

That is a nice site. Thanks!

o

Is annies bed doll society from Annie's Attic? If so try there, they are online. Otherwise I have never heard of it. Sorry.

o

I am looking for a site or pattern for the Time Out dolls. I quilt and crochet for Disabled Veterans at the local nursing home, elderly in nursing homes, elderly at my church, crafts for church, cancer patients and now premature babies. I showed one of the disabled veterans a time out doll that I purchased in Houston for my husband to use at the car show and he wanted one made with a Navy uniform on him. I said I would see what I could do. If anyone has a pattern or a site, please send it to me. Also I am always in need of cut pieces of fabric to continue making quilts for those who need them the most.

God Bless,
Marilyn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here