SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zasha_or

HELP: looking for crochet thread doll patterns

zasha_or
17 years ago

I had a couple of patterns for crocheted dolls using number 10 thread. It called for ecru thread and some pearl beads. They kind of looked like the Paradise patterns but I don't think that's what they were. One of the patterns was of a pioneer girl. She had long hair down her back that straight and made with yarn. She had an umbrella and a straw hat all were made with thread.

The other one was a flapper with a little dog on a leash. I found one similar on Free Patterns but it wasn't the same one. This one was very sleak and obvious an adult doll, not a little girl.

There were other patterns in this collection but I bought those two on the discount table. I have been searching online for a couple of days and I haven't seen anything similar.

I wish I could remember who made the patterns. I would love to get the patterns again and any of the others in the series.

Also has anyone made any of the Paradise patterns? Are they just the clothes or do they include the doll as well? The pattern I'm looking for had the doll and clothes.

Comment (1)

Sponsored