Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Doll-making parts

Posted by Liddybuff (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 10, 13 at 22:43

Several years ago I made collectible dolls using parts from a company called Syndee. They have closed their business since then and the parts can no longer be bought. They were collectible vinyl and came with a presewn body that you attached the head, arms, and legs to. I have a large storage bin filled with assorted heads, and arms and legs. My problem is that the dolls came in assorted sizes and the parts I have will not complete a doll. I am wondering if anyone on here has some of these parts and would like to make a swap with me. I will try to find pictures of some of my dolls to post on here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Doll-making parts

Here is a place I found while doing a Google search of "syndee doll parts."

There were a few more places also.

Here is a link that might be useful: Syndee doll parts

o
RE: Doll-making parts

Thank you Dianamo for the info. Sorry I took so long to respond to your message. I am just now seeing it. The site shows some of what I need. I may have to order from them. Thank you for the tip.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here