Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Strawberry Shortcake Crochet patterns

Posted by brenda7777 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 13, 09 at 20:04

I am trying to find the patterns for all the Strawberry Shortcake and friends dolls that I used to crochet for my daughter when she was little. If anyone can tell me where to get them I would be sooo grateful. She wants me to make them for her daughter and says she would treasure them and keep them ( we lost her dolls as well). Thanks all

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Strawberry Shortcake Crochet patterns

Hi, I have a Strawberry Shortcake crochet dolls book which I got from Hobby Lobby so you can try Hobby Lobby and see if they still carry it.
ronda

o

I have all the patterns for lollipop land and cupcake corner patterns. Send me an email and I'll send you what I have.

Andrea

o

I want any Strawberry Shortcake Doll crochet patterns along with custard cat and pupcake. Can anyone email to me? I want to make them for my grand daughters.

I would appreciate it. Thanx.

o

If anyone has Strawberry Shortcake crochet doll patterns for the dolls and custard cat and pupcake, please email to me at ckallen@olin.com

Thanx

o

I would really like to crochet my 3 little daughters these dolls if you still have the patterns could you please email them to me? thanks

o

I am also looking for the strawberry shortcake doll, there was a series like plum pudding,and a lot more. I had these and make the mistake of loaning them now she can't find them and I have 5 great grandchildren that I need to make them for,if anyone has these or other like them I would love a copy of them. Thank you in advance.
sarge09142@hotmail.com

o

My niece is having a Ssc party and I would really like to make these dolls up for her. If someone could email me these patterns I would appreciate it.

Thanks

o

I would really like to make these dolls for my daughter. It is difficult to find these patterns without costing an arm & leg. Can anyone help by emailing patterns to me? Thanks in advance for your help!

o
Wanted: Strawberry Shortcake Crochet patterns

I am looking for patterns for crocheted Strawberry Shortcake and her friends. I am not trying to be picky but I need the pattern where the entire face is crocheted and not the older pattern kits where the plastic faces are used. I do not have the plastic faces. I also would like to find Strawberry's Cat and Pupcake patterns. Thank you in advance for anyone who can help me by either emailing or mailing me the patterns. I would like to make these for my granddaughter for Christmas.

o

Hello, I am trying to find the patterns for all the Strawberry Shortcake crochet doll pattern. The ones you use the doll head. I also need to fine where i can get the doll heads. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. My granddaughter love strawberry short cake and i would love to make these before Christmas for her. Thanks You
My email is
Schwitalski@fuse.net or
Schwitalski@yahoo.com

o

I have been looking for the crocheted strawberry shortcake doll pattern. It would be the one for the plastic face, its family members are plum pudding lemon meringue, ect.If anyone could help me out I would be most grateful. I have most of them and would be willing to share. Please email me at tillyknutson@gmail.com. Thanks everyone.

o

I am looking for a strawberry short cake and friends crochet pattern, I have granddaughters who would just love to have some if I am able to locate them with out paying a high price for them. If you have these and would like to share them please email me at ganna3916@yahoo.com thank you for your help.

o

I am trying to do some repair work for a friend on her doll -- it's the one with the red dress, hat, pinafore.

Does anyone have the pattern for this doll? I can't find it anywhere.

o

I am looking for strawberry shortcake doll pattern. can anyone find somewhere to locate them for good cost

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here