Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
needle sculpting pattern

Posted by chay (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 5, 02 at 11:02

Does anyone know where I can get the instructions for doing the faces for this craft??? They are asking $20 can for a pattern.... I am trying to put some ideas together to raise money for a charity (pet rescue). PLEASE HELP!!
thank you in advance!
~chay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: needle sculpting pattern

chay are you talking about directons for the little people dolls?

o

could be, Ruthie, lol. I'm not sure. I just saw these dolls that were hand-stitched. The skin was a lycra flesh-tone and the faces were soo life-like! I want to make some dolls that have facial expressions. Do "little people" have that? can you help me out? please!!
thanks

~chay

o

chay......go to ebay and use the search box and write in soft sculpture. there are lots of patterns there and reasonable too......

also look at this little doll in the link below...I have the pattern for this kind of soft sculpture. If this is what you are looking for, send me an email and I will try and dig out my book and scan it for you......

You are such an asset to this board that it would be nice to help you out too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Be sure and look here..

o

thank you Ruthie!! Always nice to get a compliment!
~chay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here