Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crochet patterns for Clothespin Doll

Posted by
Deb
(bouck@elko-nv.com) on
Sat, Mar 17, 01 at 0:28

Help! My mom loves crocheting dresses and hats for clothespin dolls but she needs new patterns. Who out there can help? Please send info. of crocheted patterns to "Pat".
Thank you for your help, Deb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crochet patterns for Clothespin Doll

Hi Pat,
Are you still looking or are you all set? I have a few but they could be the same as yours. They are hard to come by aren't they? Jo

o

Deb, I bought a book this yr., probably the same one she has, but anyhow, it is Leisure Arts Big Book of Little Angels Leaflet #3022. Pretty pricey at $7.50. Bought it at Wally World.

o

Martha has lots of links for crocheted angels. There are several Clothespin angel links.

Here is a link that might be useful: Crocheted Angel links

o
R e: crochet pattern wanted

I have lost a pattern of a fan crocheted doilie that was in Magic Crochet in 1990. Wonder if anyone can help? My E-mail address is aafjeb@aol.com

o

so far...i have found one....its a witch but maybe she could change the colors of the dress and make a diff hat?

Here is a link that might be useful: witch

o

I do have a pattern for clothespin angels in which they hold charms and are very cute.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here