Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeley porcelain doll molds

Posted by allisonpayne (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 27, 08 at 13:25

Hello everyone
I am totally new here and have not a clue about doll making! Reason I'm posting is my husband's grandmother passed away...she was an avid and talented doll maker. She has left behind hundreds and hundreds of Seeley porcelain doll molds. We'd like to sell them and not sure of where to start. I really don't want to put them on eBay individually. I don't know where to start and who to call or reach out to. Are there wholesalers out there? Or doll makers who buy in bulk? Any info or direction anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Allison

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeley porcelain doll molds

I am a doll maker returning and planning on starting to make dolls again.Could you please give me an idication what price you would be looking for as a job lot. I am of course looking for a bargain. And could you tell me where you are in the states?

o
RE: Seeley porcelain doll molds

Hi
Please send a list of your molds and location
I buy in bulk so that is no problem
Mariolive

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here