Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Barbie clothes

Posted by
josyse
(greenshorpe@netscape.net) on
Sun, Jan 7, 01 at 17:25

Does anyone know of a site where I can print patterns for Barbie clothes? There is one where you have to download to zip file. Well, that did not work for me, I can't seem to unzip it. I want one where it is there to print, easy as that....Thanks, josyse

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Barbie clothes

Michelle, this is the url you are looking for. Hope you have better luck with them.

http://members.nbci.com/pk5096/index.html

o

Hi,
I live in France and I've lots of barbie's sewing pattern. I can exchange with you. Explanation are in French.
Bye
Sylvia

o

Sylvia, lets talk about swapping some patterns......

o

I am looking for crochet or knitting patterns for Barbie Doll clothes using 4 ply worsted weight yarn. I do not want baby or sport weight yarn patterns. If you have any, please email at sally @ pssweb.net and put Barbie Doll in the subject heading.

o

Hi! I'm an old barbie -fan, and i'm interested in sewing outfits for my barbies. Is there any site where could be FREE sewing patterns for barbies? Seems that there are only chargeable sites :( If you guys have anything that might be useful, please be kind and rescue me :) My 5 year old girl would be extatic :D I've made a few dresses, but they just won't fit properly without real patterns.. :( if you have any sites, please let me know. and you can send me .zips or .rars via MSN, if you'd like :) Thanks you all for help, i love u already :D <3

E-mail: sindel-@suomi24.fi
MSN: sindel@muusikko.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here