Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
disk or milk filter doll patterns

Posted by bjb102 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 16, 03 at 17:20

I am looking for a pattern or a web link for these dolls that were made out of these disks. Thanks for any help that I can get.

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: disk or milk filter doll patterns

I made these dolls for my bed when I was a young teenager, and again for my daughters, Do you know where to buy the filters? I have been looking for them for years, I met one lady on line how has the pattern but can't remember where she put it, If she finds it I will keep you in mind. I did see a kit for it in a craft catalog, however I am not ready to pay $20.00 for it. Would love to make them for my granddaughters now. I know they would love them. Maybe two heads are better than one and we will find them yet. LOL

o

You can buy the filters here...

http://www.hoeggergoatsupply.com/dairy.html

o

I have the patterns for these dolls.
Please, contact me and I will send them to you.

o

I would love to have this pattern too. And a picture would be great. If anyone has a pic, email it to me and I will post it here if you aren't able.

Paint Drop HUgs!
MryRose

o

Herrschners still sells the milk filter doll kits. You get everything you need to make one doll, including instructions.

Here is a link that might be useful: Decorative Bed Doll

o

I would like to have the pattern also And Photo.
Thanks,

o

I would love to have the pattern. My grandmother made them for my sisters and I.
Thank You SOOOO Much

o
RE: I have a pattern for the milk filter doll

I have a pattern for the milk filter dolls if you would like it I can e-mail it to you. Send your request to donna-peterson@att.net

o

Dear Donnajean,
My name is Anna2662. I have been looking for this pattern forever. If you could send the milk filter doll pattern to ab2662@gmail.com, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! Anna

o

Oh My Gosh I have been looking for this pattern forever. Could I please get it.
Thank you so much,
Sharon

o
RE: email

Sorry this is my email address
ibsharonsmith@yahoo.com

o

I have been looking for the milk disk doll pattern/disks/photos for years! A very special lady who took care of me made these in pastel colors and they were beautiful! This was in the late 1950's. I would love to make them for other little girls and pass on the craft. If anyone could please send me the pattern/disk info/photos I would be so grateful! send to: Minc073@aol.com

o

You can find a photo, instructions, and where to buy the milk filters at:
http://5thgenerationcrafter.blogspot.com/

o

What size milk filters to buy. Went on line there are several sizes. I need enough to make 3 dolls. ??????

o

I am looking for a place to buy the dolls. They are
7-1/2 to 8" dolls. I found one at Annie's Attic but they are not the greatest dolls. They are kind of cheap.

o

Could someone please email me the pattern for making these dolls. My mother used to make them and they are so beautiful, I would love to make one for my granddaughter. Also does anyone know where you can get the dolls? Thanks so very much. My email address is dolls65109@hotmail.com.

o

i would like to have a free disk or milk doll patterns
thank you

o

I would love to have the milk disc pattern if it is still poaaable. Thank you Dee

o

My Grandmother used to make these lovely Dolls out of circles cut out of very thin foam plastic sheets..they used to come in all colours ......I found this link ...hope it helps..http://www.gailsdollpatterns.com/MilkFilterDolls.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Dianne Matheson

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here