Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some time out dolls

Posted by huggybear_2008 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 14, 09 at 14:45

Since Christmas is over thought you gals would have time to work on Time out dolls if they are still making them, if i can I will try to post the pattern.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some time out dolls

I am SO VERY EXCITED too find you!! I am VERY interested in the pattern for time-out dolls. I need to get busy and make 12 dolls by Christmas 2009--Would greatly appreciate if you could find time to provide me with the pattern-Yours are absolutely adorable- Thank You in advance- Janelle / AKA--CrochetinGrama@aol.com

o

gramanell, I sent you an e-mail and I will do my best to find that pattern.. and give you directions on how the make these.. I think I will have to copy the pattern and send it to you by snail mail.. I will see.
Huggybear

o

I would love to get this pattern as well. I teach nursing students and am making dolls to simulate a day care center/school environment for pediatric scenarios. These time-out dolls are just about the right size! You can email them or send via snail mail. tgbussan@gmail.com or T. Bussan, 12404 Lismore Lane, Dubuque, IA 52001. Thanks a bunch!!

o

I love your time out dolls. Would it be possible to get the pattern? Thanks!

o

Hi, is it still possible to get this pattern please? I just love these dolls! I am in New Zealand, thanks so much, Cathy

o

i absolutely love those dolls! very realistic than most i've seen.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here