Return to the Dollmaking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a found doll

Posted by twomonths (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 24, 09 at 0:06

I was wondering if we could also post dolls we have obtained that were handmade as well as conversations about those we have made or want to make. Maybe the forum would pick up some. For example, here is a doll that is handmade...no tags or markings of any kind. Yes, it is a monkey and has on pink boots and looks like he is celebrating festival.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a found doll

twomonths, that is so different.. I wonder where it was made and by whom.. I love to see different dolls. I can remember when I was little we use to have what they called then, and I might add was about 1-------- years ago.. they called them Bed Dolls and they had huge dresses on and they would sit on your pillow on your bed after it was made.. most had dress made with lots of ruffels and lace. bodys were made out of cloth but the hands and feet and heads were china.. they had big hats and long hair..
they were so pretty, I think the young girls would love to have something like that now. If any one has something like that I would love to see them..
Huggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dollmaking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here