Return to the Home Disasters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small bugs in home

Posted by savvie (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 20, 13 at 5:02

Hi everyone,

Recently I have been finding these tiny little black bugs around my home. I first noticed them in the bathroom, and now theyre always in my room especially when I come home from a long day. They are usually dead or half dead lying on the floor. But I have also found 2 or 3 dead on my bed and also some alive crawling on my table.

I have also noticed them in the kitchen as well. I have been searching around online but no one seems to have posted anything that looks like that.

Can anyone identify them or be able to tell me what is causing them to come. I usually see them on hot days.

Thank you !

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small bugs in home

Check your local colleges for entomology or farm programs. One of our state universities takes bugs and will identify them for you if you drop them off or mail them in. If you have a good enough picture they may be ablet to id that way too. Good luck!

o
RE: Small bugs in home

You could also try posting on the Insects Forum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Disasters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here