Return to the Home Disasters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
update on neighbors

Posted by mrsd1957 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 11, 07 at 10:45

Well, it worked!!! It has been normal around here for weeks, normal amounts of noise, normal behavior, etc. An elderly lady from up the street told us the police visited "them" last week with a pile of paperwork. That's when it got quiet. Today a roll-off dumpster arrived, and the clean-up begins. They were officially cited for the debris, the condition of the house, the unregistered car, everything. I'll finish my happy dance when the clean-up is completed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update on neighbors

You should reply to the original thread instead of creating a new one, because I (and probably many of the other readers) have no idea what situation you are talking about.
But I guess a congratulations are in order, since something good seems to be happening to a situation that seemed to be bad.

o

You must live in a town, good to know they can get that done. I live in an unincorporated area in which you cannot have anything taken care of in regards to debris and stuff until a health code is broken.

Rule #1: never move into an unincorporated area.

Congrats on getting things take care of.

o

Here's the start of the story.

Here is a link that might be useful: original post

o

mrsd, that's great. I'm happy that things will be getting better.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Disasters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here