Return to the Home Disasters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dog wee-wee smell on my lawn????

Posted by dis2cruise (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 16, 02 at 7:44

hi I hope you can help me....My dog is old and has problems walking. Soooo, she piddles in only one spot all the time. Right next to our patio, so you could amagine the smell. What can I spay on the lawn to get rid of this concentrated smell. My dh said maybe vinagar with water?/
Any help would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dog wee-wee smell on my lawn????

Pour 3 gallons of clorox bleach. That'll kill anything, and I believe its bio-degradeable. In a few days the bleach smell will disappear.

o

Well, bleach will kill the smell. But chlorine bleach will also kill your grass and it's got the problem of being a pollutant. It's not Earth-friendly. I'd like to suggest that you try one of the enzyme solutions sold at PetCo or Pet Smart type stores. They do get rid of the smell and they won't hurt the grass or the rest of us.

o

When your dog goes, follow behind with a watering can.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Disasters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here