Return to the Home Disasters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
EMERGENCY! Blueberry stain!!!!

Posted by alaMel (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 21, 11 at 22:03

HELP! I'm stupid and although I knew better, I gave my daughter a sip of my blueberry smoothie in her pretty pink dress that I BORROWED. Banging head into the wall now* Any savy people know what will possibly take this out. Done club soda, faded a bit but still noticable, heavy duty stain remover, check, not helping. Please, I will PAY you for this information! *more banging*

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: EMERGENCY! Blueberry stain!!!!

Oxyclean or enzyme product for organics?

o

Sorry that I didn't see this earlier. I used Shout and cold water, and it came out.

o

I've had luck with some impossible stains using ammonia, sudsy kind works best, just add a few drops of dish soap if not. Use the stuff straight and scrub and rinse several times, even soak a bit.

o

Place fabric with stain over a pan, pour boiling water over the stain and watch the stain disappear before your eyes!

Not sure it will be as successful since many other things have been used on the stain. Worth a try.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Disasters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here