Return to the Home Disasters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stray cat in our unfinished basement

Posted by robdam (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 9, 06 at 8:52

Somehow a stray cat has found it's way into our unfinished basement. we have 2 older cats and a chihuahua as well. I removed our pet's food dishes from the unfinished basement and left the door open with hopes that the stray will leave on it's own. I *believe* the stray is hiding in a tiny 1 ft x 1 ft hole in a corner of our basment. Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stray cat in our unfinished basement

I would recommend that you contact an animal rescue group in your area, that deals with either helping strays or take in cats for adoption. They will come and pick up the cat, the cat will no longer have to fend for itself, and you will have your basement back. Don't harm the cat at least.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Disasters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here