Return to the Home Disasters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mouse in the wall

Posted by rego (My Page) on
Mon, May 1, 06 at 6:11

Help help help !!!

After reading through the replies above. I am not the only one having sleepless nights. I am sensitive sleeper and those mouse scratching and god know what destruction they are causing.

I have put some bait, but don't know whether it is working or not. Looking for something that I can throw in the attic so that mouse hate it and run away. It is mentioned that I could use moth balls. Is there harm of using moth ball to any house material or any other damage and is there anything that i could use, to effectively get away with this problem.

cheers

Rego

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mouse in the wall

Hi rego, When I lived at our old apartment, we had mice problems. Steel wool is what I used to plug up holes in walls or by pipe openings and anywhere there was a hole, small or big. Moth balls I threw everywhere in closets to cabinest. They wont harm anything. Just a heavy smell to moth balls. Also, mice do not like dryer fabric sheets. We used V-traps as well and worked good. They also have electronic ones which caught the mom of the mice too. So, throw moth balls in attic, it wont hurt you or anything. Throw some in walls to if you have an opening but then put steel wool in hles like I said. They wont go thru steel wool. Ok. hope it works for you. good luck, kim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Disasters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here