Return to the Home Disasters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fantastic Update on Cat in Chimney

Posted by Nancy_in_indiana (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 24, 02 at 21:29

A contractor came today and took measurements down the chimney, on the outside wall and into the basement. I sure want him working for me because the first cement block removed in the basement was exactly where the cat was located. A trip to the vet revealed slight dehydration but otherwise okay. My friend's husband has enclosed the chimney top with hardware cloth so this tragedy won't happen again with any other living creature. I wish it were an indoor-only cat but that isn't my call to make. It has used some of it's 9 lives but all is now well. Thanks so much to all for your concern and suggestions.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fantastic Update on Cat in Chimney

Nancy,
That's FABULOUS NEWS!

I was hoping one of his 9 lives would kick in and save him!

Thanks for letting us know!

o

Thanks for the update! All is well.

o

Oh, great news! I just love kitties.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Disasters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here