Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
homeowner109

Critter in the House - loves our pillow

Homeowner109
10 years ago

Okay, I could really use some help on this before I go crazy. We have something in our house; but we don't know what it is. We do not hear any noises...no scratching, no squeaking. We don't see any holes in walls, baseboards, etc. We have never seen any droppings anywhere, nor do we see any evidence of anything trying to eat food in kitchen. The only evidence we see is "damage" to a pillow in our upstairs bedroom!! We have a decorative pillow that goes with our bedding. At night, we take all pillows off the bed and set them on a bench in our bedroom. One pillow has tassels all along each end. Frequently, we find one of the tassels has come undone, and the loose threads (we call them "twittles") will be found all over the floor in our room. This seems to happen primarily at night or sometimes during the day when we are not at home. We come in to find one of the tassels undone and the threads are scattered all over the floor.
I'm sure some will say "just throw the pillow away", but that doesn't resolve the issue. I am going crazy imagining what could be roaming around my bedroom. But the pillow threads are the only evidence I have. And no, we do not have any pets. ANY IDEAS????

Comments (2)