Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HCG diet protocol and hcg drops

Posted by pinktiger (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 17, 09 at 23:57

I have found hcg homeopathic drops that are pre-mixed which is easier than mixing and at a great price. at http://www.hcgskinnyme.com The drops work just as good as injections. They also sell a guidebook that makes the hcg diet simple to understand and a cookbook for Phase 2 during the hcg low calorie time. I am just excited this works cause I am just as skinny as I was back in college. It's great stuff!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HCG diet protocol and hcg drops

I just started my 2nd 20day course with the HCG shots.I lost 18lbs the 1st time I did it.It really helped curb my appetite so that it was easier for me to stay on the 500 calorie diet.I've done everything under the sun and had just about given up hope.I was very skeptical when I did this the 1st time.I only do 20 days at a time as I know I can do a 500 calorie diet that long.After that I started obsessing about food,so in order to not cheat,I just did 20 days.I was doing great in maintaining the loss until Thanksgiving at which time I just enjoyed whatever I wanted to eat.I gained 10lbs over the holiday season and I consider that as nothing as on other diets I've gained back all that I lost PLUS more.This time I didn't.I'd appreciate hearing from more HCG users about how it's going for them.I finally have hope to lose all I want to lose.

o

Just starting for the first time. I am working with a clinic, I start loading tomorrow. I have read so much about not buying hcg on the web because it is illegal to buy without prescription and if you do buy without script then you are probably not getting the real stuff. How do you trust what you are buying?

o

I have recently purchased the drops and am excited to start the diet. I was wondering though why you are supposed to cut out things like oily makeup and regular shampoo. of course I will do this if it is necessary for the diet to work, I just cant find anywhere where it says the reason behind it...I would like to know why...so please offer info if you know...

o
Day 4

I am in day 4 of the diet already lost 5 pounds...It is easy to stay on a diet when it actually works. I am not looking for a cheat but is there anything about diet redbull in this...the headaches are killing ma and coffee hurts my stomach.

I am also starving but I hear that will go away.

Anyone have any good recipes using the ingrediants they would like to share?

o

If you are taking so called homeopathic hcg you are taking a placebo. There is NO active ingredient in it. You are losing weight because you are severly restricting your caloric intake, perhaps dangerously so.

o

Or, you could just buy some distilled water or sugar pills, because they would have the same active ingredients and you would save a bundle of money!

o

Big question...What happens when all stored fat is depleted? Nutrients are then taken from muscle!! The heart is a muscle. can anyone afford that? I think NOT.

o

Can someone suggest a good place to buy the drops? I used drops I bought online and was starving the entire time I was on the protocol. Sure I lost weight but I was completely obsessed with food. I'd like to try it again but want to buy the drops elsewhere in case the ones I used were not legit or just not strong enough. If you've had success with drops you bought online and can tell me where you bought them and how many drops you used per day, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

o

Can someone suggest a good place to buy the drops? I used drops I bought online and was starving the entire time I was on the protocol.

That's because you were starving the entire time!

I'd like to try it again but want to buy the drops elsewhere in case the ones I used were not legit or just not strong enough.

That's because there are no active ingredients in any of the homeopathic drops that you can buy online.

o

I wandered over to this forum and am simply amazed at the stupidity of you people doing this diet!! Of course you will lose weight only eating 500 calories a day, you'll also lose muscle. Check with those people who posted 2 years ago, and how are they doing now. I bet most of them (if not all) have regained the weight and then some.

I think most of the posts are spam. And I cannot believe people would actually inject themselves with hormones to lose weight. Talk about playing with fire. This whole "diet" is pathetic, and those who go on it and push others to ought to have their heads examined.

o

What sleeperblues said!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here