SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
morgan05_gw

How I loss 30 pounds in 2 months

Morgan05
18 years ago

and kept it off. Its been about 9 months now and I have only gained back about 4 pounds!!

I have always been fairly thin weighing in at 130-145 most of my life. This soon changed after my first year of college. Packing on those freshman 15 started a serious downward spiral. My sophomore year I started to pick up weight like never before. I started my sophomore year at 150 pounds and as you can tell by the pictures, I was up to 166 by my junior year. My appetite increased drastically and I started to get depressed about my size. I saw these pictures of me and was disappointed in how I'd let myself go. So fed up, frustrated, and tired, I decided to join LA Weight Loss my senior year. Didn't work! I tried Atkins, that gave me headaches...didn't work! I tried South Beach, it was too much work... didn't work! I tried excessive exercise and pulled a muscle... didn't work! I tried starving myself, I became too tired... didn't work! Then I was introduced to Dr. Beale.

WOW! I was able to control my appetite, while developing healthy eating habits. . I've been struggling to get out of the 150's for 4 years and now I'm in the 130's. I've gone from a size 7/8 to a size 3/4 in less than 2 months! I LOVE IT!!!"

My Diet Plan: 500 Calories Per Day

You MUST eat TWO and ONLY TWO meals per day, at times convenient for you. One meal and a salad won't work. Each meal MUST be made of a meat, a vegetable, and a fruit selected from the allowed foods listed below. Special exceptions may be made for you. Foods should be eaten raw, baked, broiled or boiled without oil, butter, magarine, or fats of any kind. You may use fat free mayonnaise or fat free salad dressing, salt, pepper, Mrs. Dash's, garlic powder, onion salt, and any other spices that you desire. No boullion, turkey wings, turkey necks, pork, etc. are allowed.

ALLOWED FOODS : (Each meal)

MEATS:You may have four ounces of either of the following:chicken breast, tuna packed in water, fish(except catfish), turkey breast, crab, shrimp, or lobster.

VEGETABLES:You may have one cup(total volume) of the following:asparagus, cabbage, celery, collards, cucumber, kale, lettuce, onions, or spinach.(NO GLORY GREENS)

FRUITS:You may have one apple, one orange, one half grapefruit, six strawberries, or ten grapes.

DRINKS:You may drink water, sugar free caffeine free diet sodas, decaffeinated coffee, decaffeinated tea, or herb teas.(Please-no juice, milk, caffeine, Crystal Light, flavored waters, seltzer water, regular sodas, Slim Fast, etc.)

SPECIAL RULES-PLEASE!!

1-NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. 2-NO LOZENGES, COUGH DROPS, OR CANDY.(Sugar-free Hall's Lozenges are allowed) 3-PLEASE DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING NOT LISTED ABOVE. 4-PLEASE NOTIFY ME BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY OTHER MEDICATIONS.

YOU MAY USE EQUAL, NUTRASWEET, OR SACCHARINE

YOU MUST NOT USE SUGAR, SWEET AND LOW, OR SUGAR TWIN

PLEASE DRINK TWO QUARTS OF WATER PER DAY

My Maintenance Plan: I am currently in the maintain phase of the diet, which means I can basically eat whatever I want as long as I dont gain. I stand on the scale everyday, if I gain even a ¼ of a pound I am back on the diet plan. This way there is no excuse for me to gain the weight back. No-"The weight just crept up on me" During the week I follow the low calorie diet and drink 64 oz. of water. Weekends are a free for all, I basically eat whatever I want be it pizza or ice cream. This has been working for me so far, it has been 6 months and I have not gained a single pound. Well, my weight fluctuates between 130-134, which is fine. I stood on the scale this morning and I am at far I am still at 132. Oh, I hate working out so all of the weight was loss by following the diet plan. I plan on joining a local gym this winter so I can tone up.

Before:

http://tinypic.com/inbddv.jpg

After:

http://www.diasporahaircare.com/images/dana1.jpg

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz