Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh-In

Posted by harold14370 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 20, 09 at 9:18

Well, I finally lost a couple of pounds. I didn't change anything. If anything, ate a little more this week, what with Christmas cookies all over the house and everything.

Wgt 1 week ago 189
Weight 186
Loss this wk 3
Loss last week 0
Avg Calories Last 7 Days 2029
Avg Exc Calories Last 7 Days 306
Avg Steps Last 7 Days 10407

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-In

Hi Harold

Congratulations.

I weighed in last wednesday . But could not post it . I forgot my a/c pwd :-)) I was 129.4 last wednesday. Finally I was in 120's.

But the sad part is I pigged out for next 3 days ( parties, festivus, and what not all coming in the same week). Tomorrow is my official weigh in day and I would be more than happy if I haven't gain any weight.

Cheers and Happy Holidays.

o

Hi, Jasmi. Congrats on hitting the one-twenties.

o

Well, I am not a happy camper this morning. My weight went up a pound and a half this past week. I know part of that is due to the fact I could not get out and walk. And I know I did eat a few more calories. Shame Iva, shame!!!!!
Weight this morning was 164

o

Can I join in?

I joined WWers on-line 2 years ago this Feb. I lost 57 pounds and then I dropped my membership. It was a bad thing to do, because once I stopped tracking, I began to gain slowly. I have gained 20 pounds back and even tho it is only 2 days until Christmas, I have re-upped with WWers. I now weight-in at 175. I am 69 years old and inactive.

dody

o

Sure, Dody. You're more than welcome. Well, that seems to be a common story - losing the weight then gaining it back. So you're not alone there.

o

Welcome Dody. I haven't belonged here for too long either. It is wonderful o have a place to report. Certainly helps greatly.

o

Hello. Weighing in a little late. I hope everybody had a merry Christmas. I managed to eke out a 1 pound loss this week, in spite of all the cookies and two Christmas dinners, one on Christmas and one the day after.

Weight 185
Wgt 1 week ago 186
Loss this wk 1
Loss last week 3
Avg Calories Last 7 Days 2338
Avg Exercise Calories Last 7 Days 328

o

Didn't do too well over Christmas, at least I did not gain. Yesterday, Hubby & I went thru the cupboards and frig and got rid of any tempting foods. Was on track all day yesterday. Hope to continue today. We have to take a sister to the hospital for tests today, so I will pack a bag of cheerios for a snack. If we eat in the cafeteria, I will have no trouble getting what I want to eat. Will be a long day.

dody

o

I'll weigh in again on Wednesday. I hope I didn't gain more but over the holiday it sure can happen.

o

Hi guys

Hope you had a great Christmas!!

I think I did not over eat during Christmas time. I will be happy to see my weight coming down to 128's from 129's. Should see atleast 0.5 pound change from last week .

Cheers

o

Hi

I did not lose any weight . Still at 129.4.

Cheers
Jasmi

o

Well, I weighed this morning and neither lost nor gained. I haven't been able to get enough exercise and haven't watched the calories quite as closely over the holiday. I still weigh 164
Hope I do better next week. I do want to get down to 150 even though the Dr. said the present weight is good.

Good luck everyone. May we all do well in 2010.

o

Jasmi, Ivamae, Dody,

It looks like we all held our own this week. That's a major victory considering it was the Christmas holidays.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here