SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wildchild_gw

Diet Pals....A New Beginning 12/27/04 - 1/02/04

wildchild
19 years ago

Morning everyone. I am posting early because I have to drive my DS to have surgery in the AM. He has a screw loose and it must be fixed. (In his femur...OK :)

Anyhooo, I'm hoping this weekly thread will work to inspire us, comfort us and help us stay accountable in our weight management journies.

Last year I lost 35 lbs and coming here was a tremendous help. In September due to a lot of crisis in my life I lost focus and have since gained back 8 lbs. I hope to take that 8 off and continue on to my goal of 10 to 15 more. I plan to have my official weigh-in and write it down day be every Tuesday.

I do a tweaked version of the "old" weight watchers program where I keep track of my food exchanges. It seems to be what works for me. I like to eat and don't like to have any foods I must avoid. On this plan I am able to eat with friends and have them not even be aware that I am on a "diet".

I hope that here we can share our successes and our backslides, offer tips and most of all encouragement to one another. This is the thread where we can be accountable to ourselves and to each other.

So here we go....with a jump start on a new healthier, slimmer and flabbyless year. Jump right in and introduce yourselves. All shapes,sizes, genders and food plans welcome.

Comments (17)

Sponsored