Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WW's Support Monday 11/6~~~Sunday11/12

Posted by lunchlady1948 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 6, 06 at 23:04

YIKES!! I almost forgot to post!! I feel asleep. A pal called me and woke me up or would not have remembered I am sure!!

My DS works for UPS and he got mixed up on the start times this morning, they were to start at 3am he thought it was 3:30am and his boss called our house at 3:03am to see why he was not at work!! We were sound asleep and it scared me wondering where he was I had a hard time falling back to sleep stupid UPS!! He got there at about 3:15! We have alot of trains that block the traffic going in that direction I would think that maybe they would wait at least 30 mins to call not 3!! LOL!!

Hope everyone has a nice week. I need to go back to our last post there were things to respond too and I see we have a newbie:)

Don't forget to vote~~we have way too many things to be voting for this time it is so confusing how is it in your area??? I am just not sure if I want to vote for Arnold again he really messed us over with his special election I think it was in June!! I am still mad at him about that!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WW's Support Monday 11/6~~~Sunday11/12

Morrrrrrrrrrning....I am so glad you posted...I came here thinking if she hasn't posted maybe I will start it...I just wanted to say hello and to tell everyone that I am doing good this week...staying right on plan, getting my exercise in, and eating right....I have eye surgery tomorrow so I may not be at the computer for a couple of days but wanted you all to know that I am doing OK this week and excited to be on plan...You guys keep on keeping on and I'll be back as soon as I can...I weighed in at 146 this morning...why of why is 145 so elusive...LOL...see ya soon...

o

Good Morning Ruthie, good luck with the surgery. My mom had it a few years ago and did great:) The place was so wonderful nice folks and they treated everyone great they did this most surprising thing. After your surgery they gave you a shopping bag with a boxed lunch in it for you and your driver~~yummy sandwich fruit and cookies:) Wasn't that nice?? But my mom had spied out her fav Mexican resturant near by on our way there so she wanted that instead and we ate the boxed lunches for dinner it was very nice of them:)

I wore a pair of my skinny pants(my flared ones I have wanted to buy and wear for years)I have had them for about 3 months now and never taken the tags off:( to my DGD's football game she plays in the band and my youger DD and I went up the hill to watch her play:) It was so much fun~~~but even to the end I had a hard time believing I could wear these tiny pants and not look like I was trying to hard to look young LOL!! My DH and DS notice them on me right away~~DH said hey why don't you wear those when you go out with me you look great:) DS said hey you look so hip:) LOL!!! Man I ran right up stairs and ripped the tags off:) I loved them they did look good, but I do not really care for the lower waist part:( I would like them about 1" higher:) But secretly I felt hot in them LOL!!!

o

Congrats...I bet you did look hot...I love the feeling that we get now when we have lost weight and know that we are looking decent again....and you know what else I love...I love the feeling of well being and of knowing I'm doing it for me ...

o

I agree 100%

o

Well guess what...I made 145 this morning...it was 145.4 but still 145....I was so excited and part of the reason was that I read the numbers on the scale without my glasses...yeppers...my surgery went well...I am seeing so good...I had an appointment this morning and my vision was 20/30...and they said it will get better still...I am thrilled to reach 145 ..not that I am at goal but because it was a marker for me....I have been doing chores this morning cause the cleaning lady didn't show up so I am going to rest now but I was so excited about the 145 I had to come and tell you all...Hope everyone has a successful day...

o

YAHOO!!! For you Ruthie!! On the weight lose and your eye sight:)

We have three days off now YIPPEEE!!! I have been shopping all afternoon and am going to a craft fair tomorrow with two pals. Going to clean this messy house on Sat and going to a brunch for my DD's BF on Sunday it is a yummy one no dieting allowed there:)

o

WI yesterday was super! 1.6 lbs down - think my total so far is 8.2 lbs.

Went on our annual trip to the mtns last weekend - pig roast, country breakfasts, etc. Secret to surviving the weekend: I pre-made ziplocks with my oatmeal, nutmeg, Equal and cinnamon. Then I nuked my bowl of oatmeal for breakfast to start each day.

That way I was able to enjoy a few treats - YUMM - without being so hungry that I'd be unable to stop.

Plus my girlfriend and I did a hike both Sat and Sun while the boys watched the kids. I just love hiking. Wish she lived closer so we could hike together more often.

Wearing a denim vest today that was a bit too snug last time I tried it on, and today I think I look great!

So preparation and planning are KEY to surviving 'event' weekends when you know there will be treats everywhere.

o

TK you are so right about the preprep, I did that on two vacations I have taken since joined WW's and it worked great. I am going to an art and craft festival today and will carry a WW's bar and an apple in my purse:) OH and my checkbook of course.

Congrats on your weight lose you are doing great!!!!

o

Was still at 145 this morning so I am all excited...maybe it really is 145 and I will quite all the bouncing...Going to get some exercise in today and for sure eat good....look out 144 ...here I come...Hope everyone has a gabulous weekend and that you all stay the course...Eat well friends...

o

Walked for hours at the craft fair had to wait in line almost an hour to get in and 1/2 hour to pay for the stuff. Does standing in line count as exercise??? Did tons of housework today and ldy, I have a two story house so that has to count for alot of exercise. I am pooped out and my legs hurt:(

Ruthie good for you, I did well with my eating today:) I did good yesterday until we went for dinner!! These gals make me crazy always wanting Mexican food:( We were getting really hungry, but did not want to eat there so they bought some cookies someone was selling and ate them and I whipped out my 2 point snack from my purse:)
Since we had no lunch maybe it wasn't too bad having Mexican for dinner?? Or am I trying to make it OK :)

o

Mexican food is always OK in my book...LOL life is too short not to enjoy at the place where you are in your weight loss...when I actually get to goal I will be a little more tolerant of splurging than I am now.....although I admit that even now when I get a real thing going for a piece of pizza or for dessert as in real dessert, I just do it because I can do it and get right back on the plan and if I don't I'll end up going off and binging...Everyone has to decide for themselves how to handle it but my plan works for me...A few weeks ago I had to make a cake for a gathering...then of course I wanted some, in the end I ate 1 piece and put all the leftovers in the freezer.....I can't easily get to it ...works for me....but I'd eat the Mexican fool and be guilt free about it if I was at goal like you are...Life is for living...and enjoying....and that's pretty easy to do once you learn not to be a Mz Piggy ...

o

My goal yesterday was to do 30 minutes on the treadmill. I ended up doing yard work and raking for 4 hours. So I really exceeded my exercise goal. I'm sore but not too bad, as when I got done, I took a hot shower with the showerhead set on shiatsu. Today is a pretty day so instead of treadmill I will try and go for a walk in the neighborhood!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here